Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I'm back - finally.  I hadn't intended to ignore my blog, I just simply haven't had the time. I just finished a show and sale at Agar's and have to say, I had a great time! If you've never been,  you should seriously consider going next year. It's a day in the country, complete with a scenic setting, a nice lunch, and artwork to buy - a very friendly, family-type setting.  Everyone who drove out seemed to enjoy themselves and as a first-timer at this show, I can honestly say that I hope it continues. Thanks to Judy Wood who organizes the event,  to the staff at Agar's and to the other artists who attended who all made this a totally enjoyable experience. And a personal thank you to those who bought my artwork. I appreciate it immensely!

My next show/sale will be Artisan's which will be held November 22, 23 and 24 at TCU Place, Grand Gallery in downtown Saskatoon. Following that on the very next weekend, November 29, 30, December 1,  is the Sundog Arts & Entertainment Faire at the Credit Union Centre. These two are excellent opportunities to pick up Christmas gifts that are hand-made and unique. I hope everyone can make it out and let's also hope for good weather. November in Saskatchewan can go one way or the other, as we all know.

Speaking of weather, it's been quite incredible. Our summer doesn't want to end and it's been very warm and sunny, but with absolutely no rain whatsoever. Living in the country, grass fires are a constant worry. Last week there was a very large fire on the military base that went on for several days. Rain is forecast for tomorrow, but these predictions usually fail to produce actual moisture. Keep your fingers crossed.

I'm going to go now and try and put my studio in some kind of order. I have a lot of work to produce in the next few weeks I'm also going to work on this blog and try and get it looking the way I want. I will post again more often. 


1 comment:

  1. So that's what the smoke was! I figured it was a grass fire, wasn't sure just where.

    ReplyDelete